Monday, June 8, 2009

Blog Hopping

Most nights I am too tired to even think so I spend those times sitting on the couch and blog hop my way through some amazing creative websites. I usually dont bookmark them; I let my fingers do the walking through other links and....come what may. But I think it is time to spread the word so this entry is dedicated to the fantastic blogs i have come across tonight:

Kelly Rae, taking flight into Art, Love + Life - beautiful plus a great blog candy give away!

House Mouse Challenge - for those of us who have mouse house stamps and dont know what to do with them. there are some fantastical creations for you to peruse

The Sweetest Thing - one of my alltime go to blogs. Karen has a great card sketch for you to use.

Janneke's Creations - how she creates her cards using numerous DSP's leaves me in awe!

Diary of Claudine Hellmuth - beautiful

Tim Holtz - what more can I say?

thats all for now folks :) Time for bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tracy,
I just posted instructions on how to put the blinkie/widget in your blog.

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

Anonymous said...

woot woot!!!!!!!!! I see it blinking!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!