Tuesday, June 23, 2009

At last! Stamp TV

I dont know whether you have heard of Gina K designs or not, but please take a look as she is divine! Gina also has this fantastic show called Stamp TV which has a lot of professionally filmed techniques on stamping and other papercraft projects. To the left of my blog is a badge which will take you straight there. Please do as it is so well the trip - oh and a word to the wise.....make sure you have stacks of time and a big mug of coffee as it is huge!!!!!

1 comment:

Shell said...

Thanks Tracy for the great link to Stamp TV. I love all the how to videos and god knows I need all the help I can get.
I did attempt just a little bit of stamping on my latest LO. Some I wasnt happy with so I covered it in paper. LOL.
Ive posted it on my SHELLS STUFF blog if you want to have a look. I also posted a a comment about your blog and a link. Hope thats OK.
Ok bye for now. Keep those amazing cards coming. I love to stop by for a look.

Shell xx