Monday, June 9, 2008

Baroque Motifs


I have found a new favourite stamp - Baroque Motifs! It is so versatile and easy to use to whip up a quick card (well for me that is under an hour). Alisa Tilsner's Stamps By Mail has enabled me to adapt her template into lots of different ways and colour variations. For these cards, I have still stuck to Blue Bayou and Soft Sky, but have used Very Vanilla instead of the white cardstock. I find it looks more warm IRL but doesn't show up well in the picture. In one of the cards, I have reversed the order of the blues. Not sure which one I like best yet. Which one do you like?

5 comments:

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Hi Tracy
You have changed your blog site layout? I too love the baroque motifs stamp set but have used a couple of different ones over the weekend. Can't wait until we get the June edition of Stamps by Mail.

Shell said...

Hi Tracy
The new cards look great. I really like the new look blog too.
Shell xx

Melissa Garland said...

This is my favourite set too, such a dream to work with. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Love the cards.

Byl Family... said...

Hey Tracey. I love what you have done with the Baroque Motifs! They are both very Elegant! Thanks for sharing. Love Makeesha x

Anonymous said...

I still haven't put ink to my set lol

I like the second one best, but they are both beautiful.

Cass