Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One of my favs.....


...is this card which I made the other day for my MIL who has been an absolute godsend to me.

She is my sons' number one fan and cannot do enough for us. Anyway, I received this lovely stamp set the other day (again a big thank you to Claire Daly!) and couldn't wait to start using it. This is what I came up with for her. As you can see, Nanna is peeking out of the window!

On the inside of the card it reads: "....complete now that nanna is in the picture". The stamp set (which will become one of my favourites) is quite easy to use once you get organised and use the Stamp-a-ma-jig (a must have!).


Card Recipe:
SU All In The Family stamp set, real red and ballet blue cardstock, watercolour paper, scrap patterned paper, organza ribbon, watercolour markers, paint brush, and Stamp-a-ma-jig.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Love that Mother Day card, so much that I may have to CASE it. Just need to find someone with those stamps.LOL

Tracy the link to my blog isn't working, I think you have http\\ typed twice. Hope you got my email & understood it.

Tracy said...

thank you for that Christine. Will emdevour to change your link. :) It is a thrill that you want to CASE my card!

Tracey said...

This is about THE cutest card I've seen in a while! I just love the sentiment...I'm sure yr MIL will have been thrilled to bits with this. TFS.
Tracey
ps - thnks for yr lovely comments too!