Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another thINKspot Challenge Card....

Hi All

Please excuse the terrible quality of photo but as it is now 10.30pm and I have no hope in heck in finding sun at that time of night, this will have to do. I just thought I would enter one more card for Marelle Taylor's catalogue challenge, and as this ends at the end of the month....well, you can see my dilemma.

I have used the sketch from page 29 of the catalogue, and have just turned it on its bottom. I had some coloured and crystal effect(ed) flowers left over from another challenge and decided to see if I could make it work. My greatest problem has been starting something and not finishing it so I have all these half finished projects. I think it turned out okay albeit a bit bright but that is the way I like 'em sometimes :) Thanks for looking.

Supplies: SU Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise; SU Ink: Summer Sun, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip Classic and Whisper White Craft; Stamp Sets: Technique Tuesday Loving Words stamp set; Scrappy Cat clear stamps Timbres Clair; white gel pen; dimensionals.

1 comment:

Marelle Taylor said...

Looks great Tracy! Bright is hard to pull off, but I think you've done it here!
xo